- Although Nationwide Consulting has attempted to provide accurate information, the information on this Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice. Nationwide Consulting does not guarantee access to or uninterrupted and error free operation of the Site.
- INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. NATIONWIDE CONSULTING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, DELAY IN USE OR RELIANCE ON THE SITE OR THE INFORMATION PRESENT, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE.
- Information Nationwide Consulting publishes on the Site may contain references or cross references to products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that Nationwide Consulting intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country.
- Links to other web sites that are not maintained by Nationwide Consulting may be accessed through this Site (“External Sites”). Nationwide Consulting makes no representations whatsoever about any External Sites as they are independent from Nationwide Consulting, and Nationwide Consulting has no control over their content. In addition, a link to External Sites does not mean that Nationwide Consulting endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such External Sites. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
- This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to conflicts of law provisions.